Fairfield County, $14/per hour
The CNA role provides personal care and companion/ homemaker services to our valued clients. The CNA will be matched with clients that are a perfect fit on both ends to ensure the highest quality of care is being executed. The Caregiver is the heartbeat of the company and how we are able to achieve our mission in creating lasting/personal change for humans.
· Give exceptional service to our clients/patients
· Perform household services essential to best living at home:
. Meal prep/feeding, Laundry, Light housekeeping
· Assists with ordinary medication through reminders and/or supervisions
· Accompanies patient to scheduled appointments and social activities
· Reports any observed or reported changes in the clients condition and\/or needs to the Associate Director/Director.
· Documents care provided and completes the forms required for the client's record..
· Performs other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary
· Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
· Caring heart, genuine care for people
· Have a valid CNA license
· Minimum of six (6) months work experience in a supervised setting, preferably health care facility.
· Experience providing care to elderly or disabled persons in the home setting.
· Demonstrated ability to read, write, and follow a written Plan of Care.
· Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
· Reliable means of transportation to/from all assignments
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 per hour, Flexible Based on Experience
At Topnotch Care Services, we are united in one purpose: Creating meaningful changes in our clients lives. Whether you work on the business side or are directly on the front lines caring for our patients, your work matters. You will be a part of a greater purpose, making a lasting difference in people’s lives. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and unparalleled support to career goals are one of many reasons employees call Topnotch home.